You are here
Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 8/2 (1999)
|Title||Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 8/2 (1999)|
|Secondary Authors||Sorenson, John L.|
|Year of Publication||1999|
|Publisher||Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The Journal of Book of Mormon Studies is dedicated solely to the serious and faithful study of the Book of Mormon in its historical, linguistic, cultural, and theological context. It is intended to provide a marketplace for serious faithful ideas and insights about the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Leroy Robertson and the Oratorio from the Book of Mormon: Reminiscences of a Daughter
- “All My Endeavors to Preserve Them”: Protecting the Plates in Palmyra, 22 September–December 1827
- Lehi and Jeremiah: Prophets, Priests, and Patriarchs
- Weighing and Measuring in the Worlds of the Book of Mormon
- Table of Relative Values
- A Mesoamerican System of Weights and Measures? Did the ancient peoples of Mesoamerica use a system of weights and scales in measuring goods and their values?
- Pondering the Word
- B. H. Roberts and Book of Mormon Scholarship: Early Twentieth Century: Age of Transition
- What Is the Significance of Zelph in the Study of Book of Mormon Geography?
- A Reader’s Library
- Out of the Dust
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free