You are here
Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 16/1 (2007)
|Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 16/1 (2007)
|S. Kent Brown
|Year of Publication
|Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies
The purpose of the Journal of Book of Mormon Studies is to shed fresh light on the Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ by encouraging and publishing studies of high scholarly quality. New findings on the Bible and other scriptures of the restored church may also be published, especially when they relate to the Book of Mormon. The Journal publishes current, key information from a perspective of faith regarding all significant developments in Book of Mormon and related scholarly investigation.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- The Conversion of Oliver Cowdery
- Straight (Not Strait) and Narrow
- Killing Laban: The Birth of Sovereignty in the Nephite Constitutional Order
- For the Peace of the People: War and Democracy in the Book of Mormon
- Three Days and Three Nights: Reassessing Jesus’s Entombment
- The Hunt for the Valley of Lemuel
- Out of the Dust: Ancient Semitic in Egyptian Pyramids?
- With Real Intent: An Unexpected Gift
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free