You are here
Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 1/1 (1992)
|Title||Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 1/1 (1992)|
|Secondary Authors||Ricks, Stephen D.|
|Year of Publication||1992|
|Publisher||Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The Journal of Book of Mormon Studies is dedicated solely to the serious and faithful study of the Book of Mormon in its historical, linguistic, cultural, and theological context. It is intended to provide a marketplace for serious faithful ideas and insights about the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- When Lehi’s Party Arrived in the Land, Did They Find Others There?
- Economic Insights from the Book of Mormon
- Limhi in the Library
- Boats, Beginnings, and Repetitions
- Ancient Aspects of Nephite Kingship in the Book of Mormon
- Legal Perspectives on the Slaying of Laban
- A Correlation of the Sidon River and the Lands of Manti and Zarahemla with the Southern End of the Rio Grijalva (San Miguel)
- The Prophetic Laments of Samuel the Lamanite
- Notes and Communications - "Thus Saith the Lord": Prophetic Language in Samuel's Speech
- Notes and Communications - "Secret Combinations" Revisited
- Notes and Communications - A Note on the Name Nephi
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free