You are here
Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 10/1 (2001)
|Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 10/1 (2001)
|Sorenson, John L.
|Year of Publication
|Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies
The Journal of Book of Mormon Studies is dedicated solely to the serious and faithful study of the Book of Mormon in its historical, linguistic, cultural, and theological context. It is intended to provide a marketplace for serious faithful ideas and insights about the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- “What Meaneth the Words That Are Written?” Abinadi Interprets Isaiah
- How Witnesses Described the “Gold Plates”
- The Book of Mormon Plates
- Epigraphic Considerations on Janne Sjodahl’s Experiment with Nephite Writing
- The Book of Mormon Art of Arnold Friberg, “Painter of Scripture”
- The Journey of an 1830 Book of Mormon
- The Book of Mormon as a Collectible
- Other Ancient American Records Yet to Come Forth
- Lehi’s Altar and Sacrifice in the Wilderness
- What’s in a Word?
- A Reader’s Library
- New Light: Volcanic and Ice Dating in the New World
- Out of the Dust
- Of What Material Were the Plates?
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free