You are here
Journal of the Book of Mormon and Restoration Scripture 18/2 (2009)
|Title||Journal of the Book of Mormon and Restoration Scripture 18/2 (2009)|
|Secondary Authors||Hedges, Andrew H.|
|Year of Publication||2009|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The Journal of the Book of Mormon and Other Restoration Scripture is the Maxwell Institute’s primary venue for the publication of research on the Book of Mormon. The Journal also includes studies of the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price—all Latter-day Saint scripture and related texts that were revealed through the ministry of the Prophet Joseph Smith.
Shinji Takagi | pp. 18-37
Matthew Roper | pp. 38-51
Jacob D. Rawlins | pp. 52-57
Matthew J. Grow | pp. 58-69
Robert L. Millet | pp. 70-76
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Joseph Smith's American Bible: Radicalizing the Familiar
- Proclaiming the Way in Japanese: The 1909 Translation of the Book of Mormon
- Early Publications on the Book of Mormon
- Journal Retrospective: Perspective from the Editors
- Revealing the Joseph Smith Papers
- Worthy of Another Look: Classics from the Past: The Book of Mormon, Historicity, and Faith
Journal of the Book of Mormon and Restoration Scripture 18/2 (2009), Edited by Andrew H. Hedges. Vol. 18. Provo, UT: Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship, 2009.
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free