You are here
Interpreter: A Journal of Latter-day Saint Faith and Scholarship 36 (2020)
|Title||Interpreter: A Journal of Latter-day Saint Faith and Scholarship 36 (2020)|
|Secondary Authors||Peterson, Daniel C.|
|Year of Publication||2020|
|Publisher||The Interpreter Foundation|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Bad Grammar in the Book of Mormon Found in Early English Bibles
- First Visions and Last Sermons: Affirming Divine Sociality, Rejecting the Greater Apostasy
- Scriptures through the Jeweler’s Lens
- Pitfalls of the Ngram Viewer
- Now If This Is Boasting, Even So Will I Boast!
- Christ and the Work of Suffering
- "Feast upon the Words of Christ"
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free