You are here
FARMS Review of Books 11/2 (1999)
|FARMS Review of Books 11/2 (1999)
|Peterson, Daniel C.
|Year of Publication
|Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies
|Interfaith Dialogue; Scholarship
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review of Books is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published, primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Editor 's Introduction: The Review Crosses a Divide of Its Own
- Craig L. Blomberg and Stephen E. Robinson, How Wide the Divide? A Mormon and an Evangelical in Conversation
- Bridging the Gulf
- The Evangelical Is Our Brother
- Philosophy and Early Christianity
- How Deep the Chasm? A Reply to Owen and Mosser's Review
- How Deep the Platonism? A Review of Owen and Mosser's Appendix: Hellenism, Greek Philosophy, and the Creedal “Straightjacket” of Christian Orthodoxy
- 1998 Book of Mormon Bibliography
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free