You are here
|Title||The FARMS Review 21/2 (2009)|
|Secondary Authors||Peterson, Daniel C.|
|Year of Publication||2009|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Editor's Introduction, The Wedding of Athens and Jerusalem: An Evangelical Perplexity and a Latter-day Saint Answer
- Probing the Lives of Christ and Joseph Smith
- Christmas Stories
- The Most Misunderstood Book: christopher hitchens on the Bible
- Stillborn: A Parody of Latter-day Saint Faith
- Two More Waves
- "With What Measure"?
- Lehi and Local Color
- Myth, Memory, and "Manuscript Found"
- The Faith and Reason of Michael R. Ash
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free