You are here
The FARMS Review 21/1 (2009)
|Title||The FARMS Review 21/1 (2009)|
|Secondary Authors||Peterson, Daniel C.|
|Year of Publication||2009|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Editor's Introduction, Where Ideas Won't Face Serious Challenge
- Margaret Barker on the Importance of the Ancient Table in the Establishment of Early Christian Worship and Liturgy
- A Latter-day Saint Reception of Temple Themes in Christian Worship
- Antecedents of the Restoration in the Ancient Temple
- We Might Know What to Do and How to Do It: On the Usefulness of the Religious Past
- The Book of Mormon as Record
- A Book of Mormon Casebook
- Myths on Palmyra’s Main Street
- Setting a New Standard
- Mormon’s Editorial Method and Meta-Message
- How Should We Then Read? Reading Mormon Scripture after the Fall
- The Death of Laban: A Literary Interpretation
- Do Liberal Economic Policies Approximate the Law of Consecration?
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free