You are here
The FARMS Review 20/2 (2008)
|The FARMS Review 20/2 (2008)
|Peterson, Daniel C.
|Year of Publication
|Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Editor's Introduction, Debating Evangelicals
- On Becoming A Disciple-Scholar
- Reason, Faith, and the Things of Eternity
- George D. Smith's Nauvoo Polygamy
- A Review of the Dust Jacket and the First Two Pages
- Ark of the Covenant . . . Again
- This Idea: The "This Land" Series and the U.S.-Centric Reading of the Book of Mormon
- Of Science, Scripture, and Surprise
- A Scholarly Look at the Disastrous Mountain Meadows Massacre
- The Utah War and Its Mountain Meadows Massacre: Lessons Learned, Surprises Encountered
- A Sure Foundation
- The Nibley Legacy
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free