You are here
The FARMS Review 18/2 (2006)
|The FARMS Review 18/2 (2006)
|Peterson, Daniel C.
|Year of Publication
|Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Editor's Introduction, The Witchcraft Paradigm: On Claims to “Second Sight” by People Who Say It Doesn't Exist
- Science vs. Mormonism: The Dangers of Dogmatism and Sloppy Reading
- Mormonism and Intelligent Design
- Work, Worship, and Grace
- The Foundation of Our Religion
- Orders of Submission
- Approaching Understandings in the Book of Abraham
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free